Textbook Loan Program
2016 BOOK LOAN INFORMATION:
To expedite the book ordering process, please fully complete the new online Book Loan Request Forms attached below AHEAD OF TIME and bring them with you to any one of the three upcoming Book Loan Days listed.
Non-public school pupils who are residents of Smithfield may apply at the Smithfield School Department, 49 Farnum Pike Smithfield, Rhode Island for the loan of textbooks in Mathematics, Foreign Language, Science, English, and Social Studies for Grades K-12 on the following dates from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm:
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Friday, June 17, 2016
- Requests must be made in person.
- Books from the previous school year must be returned before any new books will be issued.
- Late requests will not be honored.
- Proof of Residency is required to borrow books.
- The textbooks must be on the State Approved List.
- ALL BOOKS MUST BE ORDERED THROUGH THE SMITHFIELD SCHOOL DEPARTMENT. NO REIMBURSEMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR BOOKS PURCHASED PRIVATELY.
Students must have the following information for each book:
TITLE, AUTHOR, PUBLISHER, ISBN #, AND COPYRIGHT DATE.
LATE REQUESTS WILL NOT BE HONORED.
Please inform students that mid-year requests for class changes will not be honored.